- Melbourne CBD
- Well known national brand
Our client is looking for a Network Implementation Engineer to join their team, initially in a 10 month fixed term contract with the view to move to a full time perm role. This position is critical to their digital transformation projects.
This position has a strong customer first focus and will require a lot of engagement across the buisness at all levels at an APAC Level.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementation of new technologyhardware and upgrades
- Working as a technical lead on delivery of new initiatives
- Provide required training and user acceptance testing
- Provide post implementation support
- Ensuring business systems continuity which may at times lead to working outside business hours or travel
- Other duties as required
Technical skills required:
- Strong experience across the MS Stack including Windows Server, O365, SQL, SharePoint & Active Directory
- Virtualisation technologies: VMware & VXrail including replication technologies
- Cloud technologies: Azure and AWS, VMC on AWS
- Strong understanding to design and implement LANWAN technologies including SD-WAN, Routers, Firewalls and switches
- Knowledge of Backup Technologies
- Demonstrable experience of delivering IT Infrastructure for large scale projects;
- Experience working across multiple platforms and technologies with a proven ability to design and implement scalable cost-effective solutions;
- Experience in IT infrastructure planning with security mindset; and IT documentation
- Medium to Advanced programming language
Personal skills required:
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment to drive results
- High level of integrity, professionalism and attention to detail with the ability to use initiative and work proactively.
- Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and multi-task to meet critical deliverable dates.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with technical and business staff
If you are interested in this please submit your details through today. For any questions please contact Steven Chung or Asmita Govind.