- Full Stack .NET Web Developer
- ASAP Start | Daily Rate Contract | 6 months
- Canberra | Government Sector
On behalf of our client we are looking for an experience .NET Developer on a 6 month contract assignment. You be working across the health / research sector building external facing web application to support complex business / technical issues to improve performance and desired outcomes. You be also working across integration of software across various platform within the National Health Sector. To be consider for this role you must have full working rights and hold an (NV1) security clearance
- Proven experience in developing complex .NET applications with extensive experience in using Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, C#, Angular and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Proven experience in developing mobile responsive web applications that are compliant with WCAG 2.1 AA standards.
- Experience in detailed technical analysis and implement design solutions to meet end user requirements.
- Proven ability to deliver results crossing multiple IT disciplines, including requirements identification, technical analysis, code development, code review, and system documentation.
- Able to maintain product backlog items, bugs and change requests using Microsoft DevOps, prioritise work deliverable's to meet the agreed timeline's at a high standard.
- Agile delivery experience
- Iterative software development methodologies experience
To be consider for this role you must have full working rights and hold an (NV1) security clearance.
If you are a experience developer that is looking for an exciting contract assignment don’t look any further click APPLY and send your CV in word format.
Contact Harald Colefax for a confidential chat on 04 0138 3824. Alternatively send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org