Our client who is well regarded and reputable organisation within their field is looking to engage a Lead Desktop Support Engineer to join a happy and growing IT team based in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne.
On offer is a 3 month contract supporting the IT Manager with increase workloads.
Responsibilities in this role entails:
- Supporting an IT Manager with the day to day team management and coordination (act as a 2IC), as well as remaining hands on, on the tools, and assisting with BAU activities.
- Support helpdesk team with queries and ideally roll up sleeves and help where possible. Answer helpdesk queries.
- Assist with PC rollout and ensuring everyone has what they need to WFH - i.e. setting up remote logins
- Support windows 10 rollout project
- Extensive experience working with windows environment (i.e. windows 7 /10, Citrix, SCCM, remote access, network connections)
- Must have team leading or management experience
- Previous experience working on a Windows 10 upgrade / rollout highly regarded
- Previous experience with SCCM - preparing equipment to go out and imaging
- Positive can do attitude