6 month contract scheduled to run into 2021 and beyond.
We are looking for:
- As much experience as possible in data modeling or data warehouse architecture experience
- using the Data Vault 2.0 methodology;.
- Three or more years of experience developing ETL or ETL pipelines in an environment that uses DevOps principles and practices (e.g., automation, infrastructure as code, containerization, testing);
- Support the ETL of a major move to a new platform.
- Writing transformation expressions or functions, tests to ensure edge cases are handled correctly by the transformation, and documentation to explain how and why the transformation works;
- Monitoring deployed ETL/ELT jobs and debugging/troubleshooting any errors/issues encountered;
- Amending ETL/ELT scripts to correctly handle exceptional or rogue records;
More about the role:
- Develop data strategies by establishing integrated architecture and hierarchy;
- establishing metadata and modeling standards; developing and evaluating logical and physical models;
- defining ETL strategies, including designing and validating schema;
- preparing transformation rules, indexing, directories, synchronization, sharing, replication, back-up, retention, recovery, and summarization strategies; mapping data from source to target.
- Analyzes data by defining quality requirements; assessing data quality, availability, and change data capture.
Please apply for the role and / or call Amaranda on 0432 699883