- Indigenous advocacy organisation
- Client acquisition & management
- Melbourne CBD
My client advocates for indigenous-owned businesses, with a vision of an Australia where everyone has the same opportunities to achieve their goals through business ownership.
- The Partnership Manager will be responsible for acquiring new members from the Government & Private sector and then partnering them with the Indigenous supplier network.
- Partner with members in your territory to devise strategies to increase their usage of the supply network (to the mutual benefit of both parties)
- Training, mentorship, and provision of tools to your members to help them achieve their diversity goals
Members of the Indigenous community are highly encouraged to apply.
The other key selection criteria are:
- Previous experience in an account management, relationship management or business development role (previous NFP sector experience highly regarded)
- Experience of developing relationships with procurement teams in both Government and commercial organisations
- High level communication skills and strong commercial knowledge of different business models and the SME sector