To be successful for this role you must have Document Controller experience and previous Project Coordination Experience.
The role is temporary till the end of the year and may transfer into a permanent for the right candidate.
The industry is manufacturing of medical devices.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Document data into the matrix system.
- Coordinating all activities related to the data integrity project.
- Updating and maintaining all documents relating to the remediation.
- Generate various document control.
- Understands the principles of document processing.
- Ability to manage and drive change through organisation via project implementation.
- Provide administrative support to business units to ensure quality compliance of documents
- Learn and understand purchasing day to day needs to provide backfill where necessary.
- Adhere and ensure all quality documentation is up to date and being complied too.
To be considered suitable for the role you will have:
- Previous experience working within the Quality or Engineering team.
- Mechanical or manufacturing experience highly regarded.
- Degree qualified in either business, quality, engineering.
- Experience in formatting and editing complex documents to a professional level.
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills.
- Effective analytical skills.
- High level proficiency of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Exposure to the use of SharePoint platform technology (desirable)
- Proven ability in dealing ambiguity, good problem-solving skills