Our client is a leading global distribution/wholesale company covering multiple verticals with offices in over 20 countries. They have a strong brand presence internationally priding themselves on having long standing valuable customer relationships and offering bespoke customer solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Driving sales through existing accounts and developing new business (Inbound/Outbound calls)
- Leading negotiations on obtaining supplier agreements and pricing strategies.
- Handling sales cycle from lead to close
- Conflict resolution, supply management, logistics providing high level of customer service.
What's in it for you?
- Supportive environment and a close knit diverse team.
- International career transfers
- Working for a global, well established company that has a low staff turnover.
To be successful in this position you must :
- Be a natural with sales who easily identifies and develops new business and loves building long term relationships. You will have a natural ability to network and engage clients on all levels.
- Must have a minimum 2 years sales with a proven track record hitting targets and budgets (distribution / FMCG highly regarded)
- Excellent time, territory management and the ability to work autonomously .
You will be welcomed into a successful and energetic team that are highly motivated and are focused on achieving goals and results, and having some fun along the way! If you love sales and growing accounts we would like to hear from you.