Each role will be slightly different but if you are available and open to looking at a short contract, please do submit your interest.
What will be required of you:
- Answer inbound support calls
- Triage support tickets
- Provide 1st level IT support to clients remotely.
- Setup new computers to be sent out to clients
- Be part of the after-hours emergency support roster.
- Good phone manner and communication skills
- Experience with supporting windows desktops, email, O365 and printers would be beneficial
- Basic Level 1 desktop support
- Reliability is critical
- Troubleshooting abilities and perseverance.
- Team skills, to work with and communicate with other members.
- Enthusiasm to improve your level of skills
Able to work with minimum supervision. Be proactive in addressing support issues, willing to go that extra mile when required and have great customer service skills.
How to apply
Please submit your CV via the apply now button. If you can please include the following details it will be helpful:
- Details of where you would be willing to travel to for work
- Availability for interviews
- Availability for a possible start
- Any upcoming leave that may be booked in
- Please also indicate if you have a working with children card or full drivers license
We will be in touch as requirements get confirmed over the coming weeks.