Our client is looking to engage a Systems Administrator with a strong background in Windows Server, Virtualisation and Storage/Backup to join their growing team based in the western suburbs of Melbourne.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining the operational effectiveness of an organisation's systems/networks. You will work alongside a team of system administrators to ensure that the daily (Business as Usual – “BAU”) and project-based work are delivered in a timely and consistent manner.
- 5+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator
- Demonstrate extensive experience with Windows Server
- Demonstrate extensive experience with virtualisation technology – Hyper-V, VMware
- Demonstrate extensive experience with storage and backup technologies – Veeam
- Extensive technical troubleshooting skills and problem analysis skills
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator to join a growing
Sirius Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Steven Chung for a confidential discussion on (03) 9020 1965.