Green field Talend program, long contract engagement, A-List finance, healthy culture,
Part of the core team of Talend Big Data Developers setting foundations for this multi year program. We are searching for three Talend Big Data experts to join this new program.
So expect a long contract based here in the Sydney CBD in a high profile role.
A greenfield project on a multi year program with a well known, top tier Australian financial services organisation.
Focus on hire:
- Automation and performance
- Templating and code use
- Very strong ETL tool experience. Many years experience.
- Strategic mind set.
- hands on background.
- Strong Big data tool set.
- A Data Quality Expert with Talend.
- Write complex queries for data analysis
Do you have:
- Good hands-on experience with Talend Data Integration i.e. Design, develop Talend ETL scripts, creating and deploying end to end Talend Data Integration solution.
- Enterprise grade ETL skills (10 years plus enterprise grade ETL.
- TALEND BD is good as well as your exposure to big data tooling (i.e Spark).
- Serious ETL skills.
- Talend or very similar technology experience. i.e work with Collibra, Ataccama or Data Stage.
- Proven track record in setting up DQ standards, data profiling, data discovery & having E&U domain experience is an added advantage?
- Advanced knowledge of ETL including the ability to read and write efficient robust code, follow and implement best practices and coding standards design?
Please apply for the role via the website and call Amaranda on 02 9270 5229.