Work for this great organisation with a growing team of Android Developers. My client is looking for a Mid/Senior Android Developer to join them on a 6 month fixed-term contract basis view to becoming permanent full-time.
- Minimum 3 years most recent Android commercial experience (must have recent experience)
- Demonstrable experience building Android applications using Kotlin and Java
- Strong knowledge of Android frameworks, libraries and design patterns
- Robust understanding of native Android SDKs
- Experience communicating with RESTful APIs
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Experience with dev-ops and continuous delivery practices
- Experience with agile development practices
- Demonstrable track record in developing high quality Android apps
This is a contract Mid/Senior Android Developer position and will suit a Mid/Senior Android Developer to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia NEED apply.
Android Developer / Mid-Senior Android Developer / IT Developer / IT Development / CONTRACT / Melbourne / Australia
If you have an updated version of your resume you would like us to use, or have any links to a portfolio/google play app that you would like to share as well please send those to us as well.
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below:-