Sirius Technology is working with a well known organisation to recruit for an experienced Salesforce Architect on a contract basis. Due to on-going integration work on their finance platform, this organisation needs someone to create high level designs for integration solutions.
Why apply for the role?
- Be part of one of the most complex Salesforce environments in Sydney
- Work on Tier1 projects which are high priority to the business
- Work alongside experts in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Competitive day rate
- Potential for extensions
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Creating best practice designs for Salesforce solutions
- Understand business requirements and translate into high and low level designs
- Work alongside developers, project managers, SME architects and functional consultants.
- Provide estimations for work
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience in designing solutions in Salesforce Lightning and Communities
- Strong experience in designing solutions for Salesforce integrations
- Recent experience working in enterprise scale environments / complex projects
- Hands on Salesforce Development experience
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture concepts and how to influence the design.
- Experience with CI / CD Pipelines
- Experience with Financial Service Cloud
- Understanding of Salesforce DX
This will be an initial 6 month contract based in the Sydney CBD. Interviews will be remote and we are in discussions with the client to arrange reasonable onboarding processes. This will be with a large organisation with multiple projects and a view to extend the original contract.
If this could be of interest, please apply for the role to be considered.
I look forward to helping you to secure your next contract. Thanks,
Senior Salesforce Recruiter