Sirius Technology is partnering with a client of ours in recruiting for a Senior Network Technical Consultant to work on a large DC consolidation project based in Melbourne.
The ideal candidate would be someone with strong stakeholder engagement skills or from a consultancy background with hands-on technical experience with Cisco-based networking technology stack, coupled with strong knowledge when it comes to network design, network risk management.
This is a dual role which would see you play an advisory role as well as a hands-on role.
Skills and experience required
- Extensive experience working as a Senior Network Engineer / Consultant in enterprise environments
- Experience with working with Cisco-based network technology stack
- Strong understanding of network security
- Experience with networking management tools such as Solarwinds
- Proven experience with working with stakeholders to manage risk and support strategic direction
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment with lots of moving goal posts
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please click in 'Apply Now' or call Steven Chung on 03 9020 1965 for a confidential discussion.