- Marketing & research association for the agriculture industry
- Great opportunity to progress your career
- Would suit an ex-Agency Account Manager
This organisation exists to promote Australian agriculture both nationally and on the global stage, through world-class research and iconic marketing campaigns. This is your opportunity to join the Brand Management team, helping to support and promote local farmers. If you are an Account Manager keen to break out of the marketing agency world and launch your career on the other side of the fence, this could be your perfect chance!
Working across two main brand verticals, the Assistant Brand Manager will help develop and deliver consumer marketing campaigns. You will get full exposure to the marketing mix and a unique opportunity to support the brand managers with the current and future direction of the key brands.
- You will be involved in brand building projects, strategy projects, monitoring performance (such as sales, market share figures and competitive reviews) and the management of budgets.
- Managing campaigns throughout the production process
- Support with development of brand strategy & activation plans.
- Monitor and analyse brand performance metrics including sales volumes, market share trends and competitor activity
- Assist with the development of communication strategies both online and offline, especially across social media
- Coordinate the content calendar for all domestic marketing communications
- Building strong working relationship with stakeholders, including commercial, agency partners and global marketing contacts
- Develop and implement Promotional Activations
- Management and champion of brand assets including image library
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing
- At least 2 years of marketing (ideally agency) experience
- Excellent verbal and demonstrated written communication skills
- Superior time management and presentation skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Vision, creativity and conceptualising skills desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- High internal customer service orientation
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to lead and motivate project teams
- Digital and Web based marketing experience
- Database management experience an advantage
- Confident and outgoing attitude
Reasons to apply:
- Opportunity to support the Australian farming community
- Chance to work on iconic, big budget marketing campaigns
- Learning, development, and education assistance
- Not-for-profit salary packaging
- Paid parental leave
- Extra day of annual leave at Christmas time
- Flu vaccinations
- Salary continuance
- Rewards and recognition
- Length of service awards
- Social club
This role is interviewing immediately, so APPLY TODAY to get your chance to catapult your career!