Sirius Support is working exclusively with our client based in St Albans, Victoria to find an experience Administration Coordinator. This is a temporary position for a minimum for 3 months. The purpose is to provide a high level of organisational support and administrative assistance with coordinating the Volunteering team whilst developing new roles and implementing community engagement pathways for the organisation.
You would be required to work 4 days per week Tuesday - Friday / Hours 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
Your responsibilities will include but not be restricted to the following;
- Recruit suitable members of the community to complete volunteering roles on site
- Ensure training is provided to all Volunteers on site
- Make sure all personal data is store correctly on the systems
- Roster management
- Ability to work independently’
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to adapt to change within the unit
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and high energy team
· Experience in managing volunteers in a health setting
· Strong administration skills
· Flexibility to adapt to working in a diverse community
If you think your experience is relevant to this position and you are available immediately then please don’t delay in applying today!
PLEASE NOTE – Due to high numbers of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted