- Full-time, 8 week contract
- Renewable energy event
- Prior outbound sales experience essential
You will be leveraging off the event’s record-breaking performance last year, when visitor numbers increased by 45% on the previous year due to the high quality event program. Post-event surveys indicated that 100% of attendees were happy with the last event – so it’s a great position to be starting from!
Reporting to the Event Director, you will be responsible for generating revenue through selling tickets to the conference. Working from both an existing database of previous attendees while also generating your own leads for new business, you will also be supported by a robust marketing program which will generate inbound leads as well.
To be successful in the role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous success generating new business in a phone based role
- Experience managing the end to end sales process (including closing)
- Proactive approach to sales
- Commitment to hitting key activity KPI’s
- Availability to work full-time from 23 March to 22 May
- Impeccable verbal communication skills
- Experience in either events or the renewable energy sector preferred
- Australian working rights
If you meet the criteria above and you’re looking for a great short-term role in a fun team environment, APPLY TODAY!