In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and running workshops with internal SME’s to understand requirements based on product roadmaps
- Define and create project plans as well as evaluate project size, complexity, cost, urgency and risk.
- Own all checkpoints for project success (ie, lifecycle of projects, release notes)
- Ensure all projects adhere to compliance standards
You, as the ideal candidate, will have:
- Experience with working with technology teams and working within SaaS products
- 5 years experience in project management and business analysis.
- Great organisational skills
- Great communication skills, including ability to negotiate, coach teams and lead junior project manager.
This will be a unique opportunity to join a business that focuses on delivering cutting edge b2b technologies in the FinTech space.
Please apply for this role to learn more about the opportunity!
**Please note this role is only available for candidates with full working rights in Australia**