Our client who is leading organisation in their field is currently going through a large IT transformation and as a result, is looking to engage a DevOps Engineer to join their team in Melbourne on a long term contract engagement, starting on an initial 9 month contract till the end of December 2020.
What will you be doing?
This role will see you being responsible for building and operate CI/CD tool pipelines to drive efficiencies across a large program of work, and assist non production environments and testing practice by developing virtual service stubs and test automation process.
Duties and responsibilities in this role includes:
- Build and operate CI/CD automation pipeline tools and processes for secure code management and deployment.
- Provide technical advice on establishment, tool choices, configuration and best practice operation of CI/CD DevOps pipeline.
- Develop virtual services or stubs to emulate network and application interfaces, protocols and services in the non-production environment for use with testing.
- Develop service virtualisation frameworks that promote ease of use, maintainability, reusability, scalability along with the ability to run unattended.
- Actively govern the use of automation tools, CI/CD tools and service virtualisation to ensure consistency and effective use and to provide continuous service improvement.
- Integrate with existing testing processes and testing automation.
- Assist vendors in utilising the CI/CD pipeline.
- 5+ years in a similar role where you were responsible for establishing and operating DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
- Prior experience with using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Bitbucket, Nexus, Artifactory, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Experience in service virtualisation and stub development
- Experience with using tools such as CA Service Virtualisation (LISA)
- Experience in establishing and managing DevOps strategies and operating models within complex organisations.
- Prior experience with working with Government Agencies highly desirable.
- NV1 clearance highly desitable.
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please click in 'Apply Now' or call Steven Chung on 03 9020 1965 for a confidential discussion.