Our Client is an international computing company operating out of the Sydney CBD - Currently working with one of Australia’s leading banks in a long standing relationship, they’re looking to expand their team to cater for the needs of their client. They are known for hiring high achievers, leaders and passionate evangelists in the Cloud space.
The role will be focused on Build and Migrations as well as maintenance of the pipeline within multiple areas of the bank. This is a hands on Engineering role for someone who is ready to be hands on the majority of the time and expected to have their own influence on the project.
- Commercial experience within AWS, Azure or GCP (5 Year Min)
- Exceptional working knowledge of Jenkins
- Kubernetes (migration projects/responsibilities)
- Permanent Residency or Aus/NZ Citizenship
- Personality of a “thought-leader” drives innovation and collaboration
- Strong communication skills
- Regularly working on personal projects, testing etc
- Connected with the Devops market - Aware of new technologies, news articles, revolutionary changes etc.
We are looking for the Stand-Out engineers who live and breath Devops. This is a role for the top 1% who are passionate, committed and excited to work. Strong communication skills and personal drive is fundamental to be successful in this role. We look forward to hearing from enthusiastic candidates. APPLY NOW or Email firstname.lastname@example.org