You will be joining a highly innovative company who are using cutting edge Salesforce technology to build their bespoke solution.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and building high performance solutions using your APEX coding skills
- Working closely with product managers, business analysts, development teams and design teams to help shape and deliver unique software solutions.
- Work with the Einstein Platform Services and AI tools to create predictive insights for the software solution.
- Being an active part of the growing culture across the business
- Identifying best development practices
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- At Least 3 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Hold at least 2 Salesforce Certifications (PD1 is necessary, with PD2 as a “nice to have”)
- Have a true passion for working on the Salesforce platform and an ability to problem solve using your APEX development skills
- A strong understanding of data governance and data sharing models within Salesforce as well as strong experience in SOQL.
If you are looking for the next step in your Salesforce career and don’t want to be stuck fixing BAU tickets… then this is a great opportunity to join a team of great people and get involved in true Greenfield projects.
Please apply for the role and we can discuss this great opportunity (and more!) in more detail! I look forward to speaking with you and helping you on your Salesforce journey!
Thanks, Jack - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology. #Jackforce
*** Please note, currently this role is only available for those with full working rights in Australia such as owning PR visa or citizenship ***