Sirius Technology are working with a boutique Salesforce Partner to hire an experienced Salesforce Functional Consultant for an initial 3 month contract.
Due to increased demand with their clients and winning new business, this Salesforce consultancy are looking for someone to join them for an initial 3 months with a view on extending them if demand continues.
Salesforce Technology Stack:
These projects will mainly be based on Salesforce Sales Cloud
You, as the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and delivery of requirements, planning documentation, features and functional specifications, business process flow designs and recommendations for scope.
- Documenting and analysing required information and data
- Working with clients to create workshops and design sessions.
- Prepare requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations.
- Identifying and documenting system deficiencies and recommending solutions
You, as the ideal candidate, will have:
- Deep functional expertise in applications on the Salesforce platform (Especially Sales Cloud).
- At Least 3 years experience working as a Functional or Technical Salesforce Consultant
- Have a strong focus on customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and style
- Exceptional business acumen, interpersonal, analytical and team working skills.
This will be an initial 3 month contract to support the organisation through a busy time. Therefore you must have the ability to ‘hit the ground running’ and be confident in your ability to deliver the best results for your customer.
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV to this advert. Alternatively, please get in touch with me via LinkedIn or call me on my mobile if you already have my number. I look forward to helping you secure your next job!
Thanks, Jack - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology. #Jackforce