Our client who is a leading organisation within their industry is currently looking to engage a CRM Solution Architect to work on a large CRM implementation project. This project is starting off as an initial 6 month contract, with high likelihood of extension.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is able to demonstrate extensive experience with working on CRM implementation projects, have experience working with other Solution Architects on the program to provide advice on solution designs align with Enterprise Architecture principles, guidelines and standards.
This is a role that would see you act as a trusted advisor, providing advice on technical aspects of development and integration of the CRM implementations – this includes request for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.).
- Previous experience as a Solution Architect within an enterprise-level organisation
- Experience working on enterprise CRM implementation projects
- Demonstrated experience in communicating complex technical designs and concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience integrating CRM applications with marketing tools / applications (beneficial)
- TOGAF certification (beneficial)
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please click in 'Apply Now' or call Steven Chung on 03 9020 1965 for a confidential discussion.