Sirius Technology is working with a well known organisation to recruit experienced Salesforce Functional Consultant to join their enterprise scale team.
Due to on-going investments in their Salesforce solutions across the business, this organisation is hiring a Salesforce Functional Consultant to join them on a contract basis.
The Salesforce Stack:
You will be working across Sales, Service and Marketing cloud.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- At Least 5 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Functional Consultant
- Multiple Salesforce Certifications
- Strong experience with stakeholder management, gathering business requirements, change management and process analysis and mapping.
- Strong experience with release management
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Develop functional specifications that design and document desired outcomes of system enhancements / Development
- Identify and document solution / System deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of business processes, strategies and needs for Salesforce solution
- Lead and facilitate stakeholder and requirements workshops
This will be a great opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Functional Consultant to join a large scale, on-going Salesforce project. You will be working alongside a team of experts and will be expected to work at a high capacity to add value to on-going projects.
Candidates who are available to start immediately will be preferred for this position however those with notice periods can still be considered.
Please apply for this role or message me directly or call me on my mobile to discuss this role in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks, Jack Byrne - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology. #Jackforce