You will be joining a world leading company who leverage the latest technology available to develop life changing products being used by healthcare professionals across the globe.
- Ingenious software product making a real world impact
- State of the Art Sydney offices
- Highly skilled, Agile & collaborative team
- Exposure to latest technologies in Ai, machine learning
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- .Net / C# Development
- Automated Testing Experience: xUnit
- CI/CD Experience
- Working in Agile Development environments
- AWS, Linux, Docker
- Python Development
- Robotic Process Automation
The environment has the best of both worlds with the financial backing of a globally successful company combined with the flexibility, pace and excitement of a start-up culture, working in a small agile team.
If you are an individual who likes to think outside the box and are passionate about innovation then you’ll fit in perfectly with this highly dynamic, high achieving team.
Apply now or feel free to contact Adam Armstrong for further information: