Risk and Derivative Pricing web based systems : Java full stack with Angular 5+ using Microservices in web apps found in first tier financial firms.
- Long contract to run well into 2021.
- Broad technology stack founded in Java.
- Early stage of work, part of a three year program.
- Sydney CBD senior role.
While this role is headlined as “JAVA developer with Angular versions 5 and up” that only tells part of the story.
You will be supporting the early stages of a global regulatory change that impacts the investment banking global business. Look up FRTB please.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong tech skills in java and Angular and a willingness and flexible approach to applying technology to business development.
- A background that includes developing web based applications that support the Risk and Derivative Pricing systems of a trading organisation or piece of software.
- Or...a background developing systems to support the Risk elements of a trading organisation (i.e a Prop Trader or Investment Bank aor Wealth Management organisation).
Simply, you are a person that GETS IT DONE. doesn’t matter whether it is the sophistication of OO development or the elegance of a VBA and maybe open source.
You can bring the right tool to the table and this team will welcome your diversity and approach to getting it done.
Please apply for the role via the website or call Amaranda on +61 2 9270 5229