Sirius Technology are working with a successful services based company to recruit a Senior Salesforce Developer.
This organisation are continuing to invest in their Salesforce solution across the organisation and need an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their Salesforce team and help them ensure best practice and elite level coding across their CRM solutions.
Currently the business are investing in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities and also have recently rolled out Lightning.
What is in it for you?
- Very competitive salary package
- 20 days annual leave (plus additional annual leave allowance to be specified once started)
- An amazing working culture, including Work From Home options, flexible working hours and great office location.
- A range of additional staff benefits including discounts for gyms memberships, medical insurance and various products.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Design, code, test and document Salesforce solutions
- Work with business stakeholders to map out requirements and provide high level guidance on how the Salesforce Platform can help.
- Integrate Salesforce Solution with multiple 3rd party suppliers
- Provide best practice solutions for the Salesforce Platform and take the role of senior / technical lead for all Salesforce Development.
You, as the ideal candidate, will have:
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience with developing solutions in both the Visualforce and Lightning frameworks
- Have commercial experience within Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Community Cloud.
- Have a clear understanding and experience of how to integrate Salesforce into a range of 3rd party solutions and how to overcome problems with this.
- A passion for problem solving, clean code and delivering high quality solutions
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and end users
- Very strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills, ie, the ability to articulate complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical staff members.
Does this sound like the right opportunity for you? Are you ready to join a company that values you as an employee? Do you want to work on new and exciting projects in the Salesforce eco-system? Do you want to keep your skills up to date?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then APPLY!! You can apply to this advert or message me on LinkedIn (and if you have my mobile number, just txt / call me!). I look forward to helping you with your job search!
Thanks, Jack Byrne - Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.
** Please note this job is only available for those with full working rights in Australia and do NOT require a sponsored visa**