- Flexible working (work from home days)
- Generous salary
- Equity options in a Start up with massive potential & financial growth
- Work alongside some of the industry’s best (A great chance to learn)
- Create templates, sketches, mock-ups and more
- Managing the end-to-end delivery of software / website features
- Establishing and controlling project constraints and scope
- Managing relationships and communication with all stakeholders
- Conducting stand-ups, sprint planning (including story point estimation)
- Testing the software and sending it back if not on scope
- Lead improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of software delivery
- Research helpful tools like Tableau, Hubspot, Zendesk, Slack
- Manage integration of these tools across one another and into the software
Skills & Experience:
- Delivering projects in an agile environment
- Managing a product for a small / medium size company
- Awareness of all phases of software development projects: user interviews, prototypes/ mock-ups, analysis, systems design, development and testing approaches.
- Project management experience: JIRA / Slack or similar tools to facilitate project delivery
- Empathy and a passion for the users and understanding their pain points
- UX / Design experience: understand how to design basic features using software like InVision, Proto.io, Balsamiq or Sketch
If you would like to pioneer the operation of a well-funded start up with a proven business model and ambitious goals then this could be the perfect fit.
Apply here or feel free to contact Adam Armstrong with any questions regarding the position.