- Digital Marketing Specialist
- South-West Corridor location
- Full-Service Marketing Agency
My client is a leading integrated marketing agency located just moments from the M5. They are a fun team with a passion for ‘client intimacy’, getting close to their clients so they can partner with them seamlessly to deliver outstanding results. Their great employee retention speaks for itself, when you work here, you won’t want to ever work anywhere else!
The objective of this role is to ensure your clients achieve maximum results in their campaigns.
You will be responsible for optimising, analysing and monitoring Paid Search, Paid Social and Display advertising campaigns and identifying trends and insights. Working closely alongside marketing, creative and web professional as part of the close knit team delivering a fully integrated strategy for the agency’s clients.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Implementing and optimising PPC campaigns (Google Ads)
- Implementing paid social media campaigns (Facebook Business and Ads Manager)
- Managing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to setup goal and event conversion tracking
- Developing digital strategy, and budget recommendations
- Using reporting platforms to present results
- Present and facilitate client meetings
- You will have well-rounded experience in all SEM channels
- Proven experience in digital strategy formation and campaign execution across PPC and SEM in particular. Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics s a MUST
- Have previous experience of managing client relationships
- Experience with Google Market Platform (Search Ads 360 and Display 360) is ideal
- Ability to work permanent, full-time with no visa restrictions
If you tick the boxes above, here are just some of the reasons to press SEND on your application today:
- You want to work with like-minded professionals with a client-centric approach
- You want to work in an agile and ambitious consultancy with lots of spirits
- You want to work in a truly 360 agency, so you learn about all sides of the marketing function
- You love working with a stable team, who love their jobs, and have been with the company for a long time
- You want to work in a creative hub just off the M5, because you want to travel against the traffic or shorten your commute!
If the word YES keeps repeating as you read through this advert, then what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW