In this role, you will be expected to:
- Assist in the definition of the project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility of the project.
- Build a detailed project plan and track progress.
- Identify and manage project changes in terms of scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management if any risks are detected
- Establish and maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Solid background in Infrastructure / transport systems
- Solid technical background with understanding and / or hands on experience in hard and software development
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Experience in project management packages such as Jira, Confluence, Project Tower
- PMP Certification (ideally)
This will be a great time to join the organisation as they embark on a range of infrastructure projects across Sydney. Please apply for the role to be considered.