- High profile assignments in across myriad of products in digital baning globally.
- International leader in digital.
- Bigger opportunity than you may think!
- HTML5 / CSS3 Expertise
- AngularJS - commercial experience
- User research/ focus groups, including card sorting, interview scripts, prototypes, conducting interviews and trialling new concepts with customers
- User Flows & personas
- Wireframes – developing detailed wireframes that incorporate all technical, editorial, & usability specifications of the project.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Microsoft Visio, Omnigraffle, Axure
- Prototypes & storyboards to effectively communicate concepts. You must understand how your work feeds into and shapes the overarching the client’s customer experience, and be able to co-ordinate your interaction design recommendations accordingly.
- Usability research - ensuring usability research feedback is incorporated into flows and wireframes as appropriate, with evidence of where feedback has affected work output.
- User Acceptance Testing (including use cases & task flows)
The project sits in the digital division and, in particular, the next generation of digital banking and multi cloud deployments.
So think feature rich websites with natural language search functions, gamification among many other latest breed digital banking features.
This is a 6 month contract in the Sydney CBD with water views and a plan to extend well into 2021. Multiple assignments available.
Please apply for the role via the website or call Amaranda on 02 9270 5229