Private Health Insurance company have a major renewal program of work over the next 5 years. They have a long term contract opportunity for an experienced Technical Writer / Business Analyst who can engage with multiple stakeholders to gather functional specifications and update user documentation, reference and training materials.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for the preparation, review and maintenance of user, reference and training documentation
- Collaborate with various departments and sources to gather and analyse product information to document new or changing functionality
- Interview various stakeholders to elicit system requirements, both nonfunctional and functional
- Interpret business requirements and translate into specification documents
- Minimum of 5 years Technical Writing and Business Analysis experience
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret documents
- Excellent research skills
- Highly organised, able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Great collaborator who can work in a team environment
- The ability to understand new concepts quickly
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities; resilience
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation
This is a great long term contract opportunity in a company with a fantastic working culture. Please apply now or call Jason for further details.