Work for one of the most reputable product development organisations in Melbourne CBD where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. Due to extensive growth, my client is looking for a Senior Java DevOps Engineer to join their team.
- Strong Java skills
- Multithreading, clustering, persistence, SQL Server
- Experience with tuning JVMs and Websphere both a MUST
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Strong communication skills
- Trouble shooting and problem solving skills and the desire to see through an issue or task to the end
- Application Support environment experience
- Knowledge in Solution & deployment architectures
- System monitoring tools (Dynatrace a BONUS) or similar performance monitoring tool
Application Support / Infrastructure / Java / Java Development / System Monitoring / Performance Monitoring / CI/CD / Trouble Shooting / Melbourne / DevOps / Engineer / Java Engineer / Australia
This is a permanent full time position and will suit a Senior Java DevOps Engineer to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
ONLY candidates who have permanent residency or Australian Citizen NEED APPLY.
For more information, please contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or contact Charmaine Thum as per details below: