Join an established Australian owned company in a security focused devops role. This is a great opportunity for Mid-Senior Engineers to learn new skills, develop their career and add to their professional CV.
This is a long term client of ours offering a great opportunity to join the team and make an impact on the company. We need passionate engineers with a range of soft skills looking to join the vibrant techops team and simply make a difference!
What you'll be doing:
- Engaging in and improving the whole lifecycle of services looking to go beyond the "12-Factor" app.
- Maintaining services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health. The difference between SLAs and SLos
- Scaling system sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response blameless post mortems
What we are looking for:
- Unix Linux operating system internals (Filesystems, Init, Selinux)
- Networking technologies (TCP/IP, Routing, VPN)
- Devops tools (aWS - EC2, ECS, S3)
- Source Control (Git)
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
Ability to debug and optimise code and automate routine tasks.
- Other tools (Akami, Datadog, StackStorm, PagerDuty, AppDynamics)
Please contact Stephen Ronning on 02 9270 5211 and apply for the role via this website.
#JezOps #cloudcomputing #Sydneycontract #contract