Sirius People are proud to be partnering with a global professional services organisation that is going through a significant growth period. Due to this, they are looking for an experienced Administration Assistant with an understanding of the full employee lifecycle to support their collaborative and busy HR team.
As the principal support to the HR team, this role will be responsible for the following:
- On-boarding of new starters including organising contracts and booking inductions
- Scheduling of training and other L&D activities
- Ensuring a high level of attention to detail in regards to employee documentation
- Administrative support across the full employee life cycle including recruitment, development, retention and offboarding staff
- High level administrative support to the HR team including meeting coordination, email management, assisting with employee queries and document management.
- Previous experience working in an administrative role is essential such as: Recruitment Coordinator, HR Administrator, Team Assistant, Project Coordinator or Administration Assistant
- Advanced Excel skills including V Look ups and macros
- Detail-orientated with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interested in and understand the full employee lifecycle process and human resources
- Able to read, review and understand employee contracts and have high attention to detail
- Ability to quickly build rapport and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Ability to prioritise your workload under pressure in a high volume, fast-paced environment whilst maintaining complete accuracy of work.
- This is an organisation that supports employee career growth with the potential for promotion after 18 months - 2 years
- Enjoy working in a highly professional and internationally renowned organisation
- Global office locations and the potential for international opportunities in the future
- A supportive and collaborative HR team who are passionate about what they do
- The opportunity to grow your career in HR and administration.
This is permanent role so only applicants with full work rights will be considered.
First stage interviews will be conducted the week of 17th February 2020 and unfortunately, due to a high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.