Sirius Support have the pleasure of working with a high performing Medical IT Consultancy based in Chatswood to help them recruit an established PA.
Supporting the company Director you will have exposure to a variety of tasks therefore were on the lookout for a “Jack of all trades”. You must be proactive and innovative and have a can-do attitude and the ability to muck in where required!
- PA support to the Company Director and responsibility of the smooth running of the office
- Diary management including inbox organization
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itinerates
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Call screening and message taking
- Maintaining database systems and continually looking to improve systems
- Processing expenses
- Ensure the office is clean and tidy at all times
- Acting as point of contact between internal / external stakeholders
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Provide general support to visitors
- Ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Effective and proactive problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in all MS Office packages
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Professional discretion
- Excellent time management skills
- Working in an expressive and collaborative environment
- Regular team functions & events
- Cool break out rooms with VR games, computer games, beer / soft drinks fridges
- And shhh! There have been talks of a 4 day working week trial!
This is an urgent role and so successful applicants who are available to start work immediately will be contacted within the next 48 hours.
Candidates with Full Work Rights can only be considered for this position. Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.