Our client is a prestigious and highly-regarded professional services organisation who has a 4 - 6 week temporary vacancy for an experienced administrative candidate to join their collaborative and customer-focused HR team.
Supporting the annual Graduate Program intake, this role will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and assessing high volume Graduate Program applications
- Updating and coding the candidate database accurately
- Coordinating and scheduling assessments, interviews and internal meetings
- Ensuring impeccable written and verbal communication to all stakeholders
- High level administrative support to the HR team to ensure the smooth running of the program.
- Previous experience working in a senior administrative role is essential such as: Recruitment Coordinator, HR Administrator, Team Assistant, Project Coordinator or Executive Assistant.
- High attention to detail and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport and manage internal and external stakeholder relationships
- A positive attitude and ability to pick up new tasks and systems quickly
- Able to work under pressure in a high volume, fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Further develop your administrative experience in this temporary role
- Enjoy working in a highly professional and renowned organisation
- Weekly pay on an hourly rate of $30-35ph + Super depending on experience level
This is an urgent role and so successful applicants who are available to start work immediately will be contacted within the next 48 hours.
Candidates with Full Work Rights or on a Working Holiday Visa are welcome to apply. Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.