Sirius Support are excited to be partnering with a leading Not-for-profit organisation based in South Sydney to provide temporary reception cover for the next five months.
- Answering phone calls
- Meeting and greeting clients and providing high level face-to-face customer service
- Coordinating meeting room bookings and ensure shared spaces are kept clean and tidy
- Liaising with staff regarding room bookings, catering, audio visual and any other requirements
- Administrative support to ensure the smooth day to day running of the office
- Providing support to the Operations Manager in regards to events and marketing initiatives.
- Highly professional and personable in your approach, you will have a positive, can-do approach to work
- Experience in a Corporate Reception role providing exceptional customer service is essential
- Ability to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines
- A friendly attitude, happy to meet and greet clients and help resolve their issues.
As this is a temporary position, we will be contacting successful applicants within the next 48 hours and will be hosting interviews this week.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Candidates on a Working Holiday Visa Welcome to apply as well as candidates with full work rights.