Each team member has a fantastic track record in demonstrating consistent performance and delivery of ROI. The team embodies a variety of digital knowledge and expertise. This mix of talents ensures that the work is well critiqued and contributed to before it leaves the door, so a great culture to be a part of.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- HTML, CSS, bootstrap
- PHP, Laravel, Object-Oriented Programming
- MySQL or MariaDB, Linux command line.
- Working within a WordPress environment
- Web Servers (Apache, NGINX)
- Understanding of HTTP request/response cycle, and SDLC development principles
- Using version control (GIT)
- API integration (Facebook, Twitter, Paypal etc.)
- Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- WordPress, Magento, Shopify
- Managing or Mentoring Developers
- Work on projects from concept through to delivery and deployment.
- Translating project requirements into blocks of tasks for you to work on.
- Collaborate with team on requirements analysis and technical design of the software solutions
- Write scalable, maintainable, and reusable code, and MySQL/MariaDB queries.
- Build plugins and reusable code components to be migrated into different WordPress instances.
If you would enjoy working in a boutique digital agency where your input on knowing which frameworks or technology to leverage for a project will be valued and make a huge impact, then this would be a great fit. The projects you will be working on will be used and viewed globally and be making a real world difference.
We are interviewing immediately so please apply now to avoid being too late and missing out.
Apply here or feel free to contact Adam Armstrong with any questions regarding the position.