Role and responsibilities:
- Develop and support ETL components from disparate sources, across multiple environments.
- Write SQL, with a good understanding of transactional databases and Data Warehouses.
- Understand business processes and associated data sets to deliver reporting and analytics solutions that integrate and support the end-to-end business processes.
- Effectively balance the demands of project work, BAU and Ad Hoc requests from multiple stakeholders.
- Deliver projects using Agile methodology.
- 3-4 years hands-on experience working with Data Warehouses and ETL technologies
- Strong SQL skills for data management, exploration, ETL
- Able to quickly learn new technologies and concepts, such as Cloud, AI & Machine Learning
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Effective communication at all levels, technical and non technical stakeholders
- Virtual Data Warehousing (Denodo)
- Programming experience: Python, XML/JSON, Linux/ Unix, Power BI
- Business Intelligence, Reporting or Analytics platforms
- General Insurance knowledge beneficial but not essential
Please apply now or contact Jason Bidwell 02 9270 5238 for further information.