About the Role:
This is one of the most exciting times to be in Utilities Sector, one of the largest entities in the sector is looking for a Program Manager to join their Melbourne based team on a 6-month contract.
This role will be responsible for a range of projects that will fall within the D.E.R space.
- Lead critical experimental projects within scope and budget
- Lead and manage the delivery of allocated projects against budget, time and targets
- Lead the team in effectively managing all activities and the critical paths of projects
- Support program governance, program reporting and performance evaluation using appropriate governance structures
- Manage multiple complex innovative projects involving interdependency planning with relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in leading programs larger than $15M
- Demonstrated experience in leading D.E.R. (Distributed Energy Resources) projects
- Demonstrated highly developed interpersonal, communication, change management and negotiation skills at senior levels within and external to the organisation, including demonstrated ability to work effectively with clients, stakeholders and other industry partners to achieve outcomes
- Prior experience delivering programs leveraging SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Superior stakeholder management skills with the ability to credibly communicate, negotiate and influence strategic outcomes at the most senior level
- Energy industry background (ideal but not essential)
This role offers challenge, diversity and the opportunity to work with a great team locally and on a national level.
An attractive contract rate will be offered to the successful applicant.
If you are interested, please APPLY TODAY!