3 months rolling contract with a view to extending.
Brisbane CBD (not a remote role, working on-site in the agency is essential)
Ideally you will be an Australian citizen (due to project requirements)
As a Full Stack Developer you will be proficient in delivering great front-end experiences as well as the back-end platform/services to support them.
Skills & Experience:
- PHP, Wordpress
- Building REST API services to support applications in either PHP or NodeJS
- Git version control
- Building frontend & backend wesites/ services
- Agency Experience
- Automated deployment tools such as Jenkins
- Gulp, Webpack and NPM scripts
- JIRA, Confluence & BitBucket Server.
If you would enjoy working on well architected, web based applications, built on well-established PHP frameworks then this will be a great fit. You will also work closely with UX and UI teams in the design of web sites, insuring that the creative look and feel can be implemented seamlessly in using front end languages.
Interviewing immediately so please apply now to avoid being too late and missing out.
Apply here or feel free to contact Adam Armstrong with any questions regarding the position.