Sirius Technology are working with a large organisation based in Sydney CBD to recruit an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team. Due to on-going investment into the Salesforce platform and the growing need from the business for Salesforce products, this Salesforce team are growing!
Skills and Experience:
- At Least 3 years commercial experience developing Salesforce Solutions across Sales Cloud with exposure to Marketing Cloud, Communities and (ideally) Lightning.
- Ability to work with BAs to gather and understand requirements, while translating these into HLD and LLD.
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, VisualForce, VisualFlow and Process Builder.
- Ability to run test classes before release and work with fellow developers to resolve any bugs
- Organise Salesforce release note sessions to keep the business and wider team updated
As the perfect candidate you will have:
- At least 3 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Excellence communication skills
- Experience working on both BAU / Backlogged and Project based work
- A minimum of 3 certs (PDI, PD2 and Administrator)
- A true passion for Salesforce!
Why chose this job??
- The organisation have a strong commitment to investing in Salesforce as their key customer engagement tool.
- They have a great Salesforce team whom you can learn from as well as share your knowledge with
- An excellent Work / Life balance policy which is flexible.
- Great CBD location with modern work spaces and great city views
To learn more about this great opportunity, click apply! Or contact me on LinkedIn!
I look forward to speaking with you.
Jack Byrne - Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology :)