Due to on-going investment into their MS Dynamics CRM platform, this organization are now in need for an enthusiastic developer to join their team and be part of their on-going digital transformation.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Take ownership of the MS Dynamics CRM solution, including planning, designing, developing, testing, deploying and documenting various solutions.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand AS IS and TO BE business processes #
- Translate business requirements from manual processes to automated processes using your knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM
- Work with IT teams to develop and maintain data integration between internal and external IT systems.
- Work with Microsoft Business Solutions SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics GP.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- At Least 2 years commercial experience in Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premise Development. Including designing, developing and administering the system.
- Knowledge of PowerApps, Power BI, MS Flow, SharePoint Online, Plug-Ins and 0365
- Experience with integration of Logic apps, Azure functions and API Manager.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to take ownership of the CRM platform and help an organisation improve how they use their CRM solution, then this will be a great opportunity for you.
Please apply and I will contact you to tell you more about this great opportunity! Thanks,
Jack - Senior Recruiter - Sirius Technology.