Role and responsibilities:
- Ability to conceptualise and implement automation for repetitive tasks.
- Understand and focus on Clients needs and on-site at their premises when required.
- Solid decision-making, analysis and problem solving.
- Experience of an Agile development environment and multi-disciplined team
- Mentor for team members.
- Deliver results under pressure and work with a high level of autonomy.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills, working with technical and non-technical individuals
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
Conversant in Continuous Integration theory with experience in building and deploying J2EE projects
- Knowledge of Linux (CentOS, RedHat)
- Continuous Integration experience in building and deploying J2EE projects
- Operational experience in IBM WebSphere suite
- Experience with MQ/SIBUS
- Databases, Oracle (preferably), DB2
- Programming or scripting skills - Java, Python/Jython, SQL, Ant, Groovy, bash/sh/ksh, etc.
- Experience in Maven and/or Gradle, PMD, checkstyle, Fortify, Sonar
- Experience in Source Control Systems - Subversion, Git, and SCM concepts
- Familiar with Atlassian product suite; JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to interact with the client and help with the release and support of deployment
Please apply now or call Jason Bidwell for further details.