- Devops Cloud Engineer ready for Devops Salesforce platform.
- Long, long contract.
- Apply now to learn more!
- Looking for a DevOps developer to help automate and integrate Salesforce.com platforms that will be utilized for a major project.
- They will be working with multiple project teams to automate manual processes and help implement integrated solutions and application deployments with an automation first mindset.
- There will be a focus on creating CI/CD pipelines, creating scheduled jobs that run automated tasks, creating self-service jobs to help facilitate executions across complex platforms, and working with cross functional teams to implement any number of automated processes.
- We're looking for an individual who is passionate about automation and finds a sense of pride when completing complex tasks.
- Also, we're looking for someone who is flexible and has a foundational knowledge of development practices with a language agnostic mindset.
- Create and implement CI/CD solutions and pipelines
- Works with Information Security and Monitoring for configuring and automating the setup of security and monitoring in each cloud platform
- Learn all things Salesforce!
- Works with the QA team to integrate Continuous Testing throughout the SDLC and Release pipeline
- Work to deadlines and believe in team.
- Understands technical architecture and best practices around the architecture when implementing custom solutions
- Deliver improvements and automation to increase speed of release cycles.
Please apply for the role via the website and call Jeremy Steele on 02 9170 5205 #JezOps #SydneyDevOps #SalesforceDevOps