You will be joining a world leading company who leverage the latest technology available to develop life changing products being used by healthcare professionals across the globe. You will be supporting product development teams by building tools, processes and capabilities that enable continuous deployments to test and production environments.
- Work on impressive software products that are making a real world impact
- State of the Art Sydney offices
- Highly skilled, Agile & collaborative team
- Exposure to latest technologies in Ai, machine learning
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Strong commericial experience in a DevOps role
- Python programming experience
- Building & integrating test automation framework, to help optimise and support CI/CD pipelines
- Docker Expertise and other container concepts
- Experience with AWS
- Expertise on tools such as terraform, Ansible, GitLab CI/Jenkins
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Carries out agreed operational procedures of a routine nature. Contributes to maintenance, installation and problem resolution.
- Manages the organisation's configuration management system
- Ensures that processes are in place for consistent classification and management of Cis
- Defines the integration build, accepts software modules from software developers, and produces software builds for loading onto the target environment.
- Configures the hardware environment, produces integration test specifications, and conducts tests, recording details of any failures and carrying out fault diagnosis.
- Assist in the establishment of standards and participate in processes including QA automation process, development tools and techniques
- Provide technical expertise for enhancement of CI/CD.
- Assesses and analyses release components.
- Carries out builds and testing in coordination with the development team & business.
The environment has the best of both worlds with the financial backing of a globally successful company combined with the flexibility, pace and excitement of a start-up culture, work in a small agile team, reporting directly to the Agile Delivery Manager.
If you are an individual who likes to think outside the box and are passionate about innovation then you’ll fit in perfectly with this highly dynamic, high achieving team.
Apply now or feel free to contact Adam Armstrong for further information: