As an experienced Project Manager you will be very delivery focused and accustomed to running multiple projects on time and within scope and budget. You will also need to have experience of working for a solutions provider or systems integrator where you have managed tender responses and proposals generation. Strong interpersonal, commutations and relationship management skills will naturally be paramount in this exciting new role.
Role and responsibilities:
- Lead the project team to successfully deliver the assigned project(s)
- Provide decision making authority across the project(s)
- Ensure that contractual agreements with the client are managed
- Contribute to, review and challenge the scoping of the project
- Identify, maintain and manage project budgets
- Regularly report the project status to stakeholders (internal and external)
- Identify out of scope work required by client and negotiate variations
- Manage project staffing resources, in conjunction with Practice Manager(s)
- Identify and promptly resolve project issues and mitigate risks
Mandatory skills and experience:
5+ years IT Project Management experience
2+ years Project Management work for a solutions provider or systems integrator
Capability to manage multiple concurrent projects
Strong financial management skills
Tender and proposal experience
Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
IDAM experience would be highly desirable.
Please apply now or call Jason Bidwell for a confidential discussion and further details.