- Join a unique team supporting the java development for their Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) project monitored by APRA
- Consume and process data without defined requirements working closely with the Front Office team
- Develop and maintain regulatory operations including metrics that help meet APRA requirements
- Develop Microservices and user interfaces via an API approach that allows customer efficiency
- Plan, document, develop and test integrations with different platform services
- Collaborate with stakeholders within the Risk business and outside customers to create business value and real-time solutions
- Contribute to support activities ensuring scalability of services
- Java development expertise – version 8 upwards
- Frontend technology project experience – Angular 5+
- Experience developing web services using Spring Boot ideal
- Competent with CI/CD pipeline automation –Docker, Bamboo etc.
- AWS Cloud project experience a bonus
- Relational and/or NOSQL database understanding
- Regulatory Risk domain knowledge advantageous
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration.