customers. Providing leadership and support in application technologies you will get the opportunity to travel to Manila a couple of times a year.
This role is security sensitive so you will need to be and Australian Citizen in order to gain security clearing in this position.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform resource management (performance reviews and management, cross skilling and training with the team)
- Provide application support for internal/external customers and vendors
- Involvement in projects/changes in new/existing implementations
- Carry out incident and problem management
- Carry out rostered on call duties as part of a Level 2 Support Team
- Maintain and update problem management calls
- Maintain and create technical documentation
- Identify and carry out process improvements
- System Administration (Windows, Linux and AIX)
- Incident Management applications
- Strong Knowledge of Web Technologies
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Strong Problem Solving and Analysis Skills
- Prioritisation and Time Management Skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge and experience in DB2, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in WebSphere, JBoss (Wildfly) and Tomcat Web Application Servers
If you are an Australian Citizen and your skills are a good match for this criteria please apply or call Jason for further details.