Our client who is a well-regarded organisation within their industry, is looking for a Solution Architect with extensive applications background to join their growing IT Architecture Practice based in Melbourne CBD.
In this role, you will be responsible for the designing of application architecture solutions that span across multiple platforms, that meets their business requirements; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for an application architecture.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Define the components required to meet the business goals.
- Define how the components of the solution relate to each other and how they will support the capability or business area.
- Own the overall application architecture design.
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity.
- Identify cross-capability and cross-release issues that affect the business architecture integrity.
- Work with other architects to ensure the application components align with a specific architecture component and meet performance goals.
- Identify risks and assumptions associated with the applications.
To be considered you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Demonstrate experience as an Application Solution Architect at an enterprise environment
- Experience working on cloud applications
- Extensive solution design and implementation experience
- Experience working on multiple projects
- TOGAF Certification
- Ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environment